If your slides do not appear on this page, please grab hold of Stéfan.
Keynote by Alex Martelli
The State of SciPy by Jarrod Millman and Travis Vaught
Interval Arithmetic by Stefano Taschini
Experiences Using Scipy for Computer Vision Research by Damian Eads
NumPy Documentation Marathon II by Joe Harrington
- Lightning talks:
- Dave Brown: PyNGL
- Gael Varoquaux: Towards an interactive shell for a Python Scientific IDE
- Fernando Perez: The State of IPython
- Pysynphot: A Python re-implementation of a legacy app in astronomy by Perry Greenfield.
- How the Large Synoptic Survey Telescope (LSST) is using Python by Robert Lupton.
- Transients Classification Pipeline by Dan Starr.
- Analysis and Visualization of Multi-Scale Astrophysical Simulations by Matthew Turk.
- Mayavi2: making 3D visualization reusable by Prabhu Ramachandran and Gaël Varoquaux.
- Summarizing Complexity in High Dimensional Spaces by Karl Young
- Converting Python functions to dynamically-compiled C by Ilan Schnell.
- UnPython by Rahul Garg.