The sprints are working sessions during which some developers of the different scientific-related projects meet to do collaborative programming.
- Where: Powell-Booth
- When: 8am Saturday until Sunday 5pm
More coming soon!
Building a brand new image processing SciKit (Stéfan van der Walt)
We shall combine several code contributions made by Zachary Pincus, Travis Oliphant, myself and others into an image processing library.
Features will include:
- Image IO without PIL dependencies
- Image warping (wrappers based on ndimage)
- Connected components
- Color-space manipulations
- Linear space-invariant filters
- Hough transform
- Shortest paths
- Grey-level co-occurrence matrices
- Marching squares
- Edge detection
- Cached ImageCollection and whatever we can take from supreme