- Arturo's Casual, healthy breakfast and lunch spot with tacos, sandwiches, salads.
- Flying Falafel & Po-Boys Fast, tasty, & affordable for lunch and dinner.
- Hai Ky Vietnamese lunch spot, popular with SciPy attendees in the past.
- Players American burger joint, popular with UT sports fans. Right outside the conference center!
- El Mercado Nearby Mexican, can accommodate large parties.
- The Carillon Situated in the AT&T Conference Center Hotel, the most convenient option for high-end dining.
- Kerbey Lane Homegrown diner-style food. Open 24 hours.
- Clay Pit Contemporary Indian. More formal atmosphere than most restaraunts in the area.
- Ruby's BBQ Authentic Anthony Bourdain-approved Texan BBQ just north of campus.
- Madam Mam's Fresh, spicy, and flavorful Thai cuisine.
- Torchy's Tacos Award-winning hot sauce and inventive combinations. Tacos are an Austin essential.
- Scholz Garten Historic biergarten with BBQ, German plates, and burgers.
- Coco's Cafe Bubble tea and Taiwanese menu.
- Veggie Heaven Vegetarian Asian cuisine; a student standby.
- Trudy's, Hole in the Wall, Dog and Duck Favorite spots for drinks near campus.
- Stubb's Legendary BBQ and live music venue.
- Uchi Exceptional Japanese fusion menu. One of the city's most acclaimed restaurants.
- Polvo's, Guero's, Chuy's Popular takes on Tex-Mex.
- Midori Sushi Reliably yummy sushi restaraunt in North Austin.
- Mother's Cafe & Garden Vegan and vegetarian favorite. Great soups, enchiladas, veggie burgers and desserts.
- Salt Lick Bar-B-Que A Hill Country Institution. BYOB family-style barbeque.
- Madras Pavillion, Swad Two delectable vegetarian Indian spots in North Austin.
View Larger Map with details and reviews.